In the File Manager, you can manage your images, videos, sound files, and custom text fonts.
You can see the supported file formats in our Supported formats article.
You can reach the File Manager in many ways. The easiest is by clicking on the 'File Manager' menu.
You can also open it in our Content Editor and Loop Editor.
After opening the File Manager you will see the file folders and files of your customer.
In the top left section of your screen, you will find the managing buttons.
- button, four functions will be available for you.
- 'Upload': You can upload your chosen files from your computer.
- 'Create folder': You can create a folder. Folders can help you sort and manage your files.
- 'Connect shared folder': You can connect a shared folder like Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive/Sharepoint. For more information, please visit our SharePoint Integration, Google Drive Integration, OneDrive Integration articles.
- 'Create quick filter folder': You can create a special folder that holds files that matches your criteria. For more information please visit our Quick Filter article.
- You can search for files and folders by their names in all folders with the
- button, you can open the online image selector
- buttons only appear if you have at least one file or folder selected
- The first button moves the file(s)/folder(s) to the folder you currently standing in
- The second button removes the selected file(s)/folder(s)
- display statistics contain information about the display time of files in loops
- The team assignments
- function allows customer owners to easily manage and sort files and folders for teams
You can see your total data usage in the top right corner.
After you uploaded a file you will see information and buttons on it by hovering the mouse cursor on the item.
- Top left: You can see the size of your file
- Top right: You can open the file properties menu
- Edit validity: You can edit the validity of the file that you can use with the quick filter folder. For more information, please visit our Quick Filter Article
- Edit tags: You can add tags that you can use with the quick filter folder. For more information, please visit our Quick Filter Article
- Crop / resize: You can open an editor where you can do modifications to your image like cropping, resizing, and masking. See more about Image modification
- Edit teams: Customer owners can manage here which teams can see and use the file
- Remove: It permanently removes the file from the system
- By hovering the mouse cursor on the placeholder of the file you can see its name. If the file is a video you can preview it
- Below the placeholder, you can edit the name of your file
- On shared folders you will find this icon:
- . Clicking on this icon will turn on/off the auto-synchronization of the shared folder
- You will find this icon on custom font files with .otf extension:
- . This is a warning for you that this font might not work properly on LG and Samsung clients